I posted this on another thread several days ago about somewhat the same subject. but if you missed it, you might find it interesting.

"If you watch teevee and movies for entertainment, you might as well get used to completely politically correct, "virtue signaling" to dominate every dramatic show and comedy and feature film. Also all will be dedicated to revising and rewriting history in accordance with "the new, modern history."

I say this with certainty. Although I am retired, I am still a current and many-years member of the Writers Guild of America. The WGA president and BofD of the WGA has informed all members that the WGA supports in total BLM and Antifa, and every left wing cause known to Man. Their WGA PAC is in full support of far left Democrat politicians and all their far left ideology. The WGA encourages all writers to write their scripts lauding the great wonders of every left wing cause the Marxists have created for the past 100 years. The WGA members write virtually every single moment of every show and movie you watch. Therefore, do not expect anything else from the teevee shows and movies you watch."

This will be marching orders for commercials, too. It is not going to change.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)