Most people have gone along with all the crap for years. They've kept on watching TV, kept on watching movies. If they saw something offensive, they just said "oh well, I guess it's not that big a deal".... and so with the next time, and the next time, and the next time... they may have grumbled a LITTLE at first, but they just accepted it all. A little each time, and more and more each time. They don't even notice now how bad it's gotten.

For the few like myself, who have been self-secluded for a long time, without watching the crap that is television, without listening to "pop music"... oh, man, we see it. It's stunning how different the world is today from even just a few years ago... and most people just don't get it. Because they've gone along with it the whole time. 30 years ago, they'd be outraged if they were presented with all that we see now... but because they accepted it a little at a time, today it's just "eh"... in fact, they ridicule anyone who dares to say anything about it. 30 years ago, the people I grew up with would not have approved of all the mudsharking and coal burning. But today, those same people think it's all A-OK.

Last edited by Stophel; 11/16/20.