Originally Posted by slumlord
Will do

Been there; done that. Got my anti rejection meds right on my knee getting ready to take them. And then headed to a deer stand. Life goes on.

PKD is a nasty sombitch, still have my natives, theyre big as 2-liter soda bottles, and they get grumpy.

Not even my Vandy nephrologists are well versed in the nuances of all the little manifestations and presentations of PKD, it’s also a vascular disease too. I get annoyed educating MDs.

I have only been warmly, barely impressed with Vandy post-transplant care. Certainly a step up that shîthole St Thomas West down the way. I told pre transplant patients in the waiting room at st thomas, get up and run for your lives, go to Mayo in Jacksonville or Vandy.

Vandy has that new 6th floor completely dedicated transplant wars. I was in there for a refresher 3 weeks ago. Fresh paint, no wires sticking out of the wall, all the nurses are hot, exercise chicks. No fat, grumpy groids like the other Nashville hosptials.

All the best

Do you know Tony Langone there? He is top flight in my book. We can get an ugly with the wife and I will text him and he gets us in the back of ER quick, (drive from Bells, takes me 1:45 plus he is a solid conservative. Wife bitches that he spends 10 minutes with her and a half hour with me when we go every three months...we dog cuss the RINOs at the GA pretty soundly. He knows I am West TN Director of the Tennessee Firearms Association and agrees with our mission.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA