Originally Posted by slumlord
Is the youngest daughter the one getting the transplant today from the teacher today?

Or has the oldest one had an organ match come up?

I have 3 kids, I’m not getting them tested yet till we get some 30 year term life locked in before pre existings are noted. I became uninsurable at age 39 after testing and genetic markers.

Oh well, at age 21, instead of buying carburetors and glass pack mufflers and grubbing all my money at Sonic like cecil 30/30 or catman, I bought life term insurance. In another year, I’ll outlive the policy. 👍

Youngest daughter is getting the transplant, oldest could never control her weight, or would not, she is a big girl and has been on dialysis 10+ years and they did not take her parathyroids out, resulting in her bone loss. She is not on the list as her other health issues do not allow. She is 48 and her life expectancy is not great.

Youngest daughter is getting the new kidney quick enough to forestall a lot of those other problems, plus she is driven to keep her weight down.

Wife had to have a native taken out last year, one of the polyps went cancerous. That was a lot of fun...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA