Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If the Dems pull this off, we'll never have honest government again.

The Republic would be gone.

It'll lead to a civil war... how many are going to take this sitting down and do like the locals around here...
" oh well what can you do??"

Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved...

each side in the Civil War lost 300,000 dead during the Civil War....how many citizens have we lost due to this Covid 19 Plandemic? (which I'll bet the Anti Trump DemocRATS had a hand in ) 250,000 and counting....what was the population of the Northern States in 1865? while 300,000 lives is a tragedy the Republic Stood...

What the left has pulled during this election period, is not only fraud.. it is domestic TREASON.. and how many people in this nation took an unending OATH to defend this nation AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ??

These are communists, not democRATS, who are essentially overthrowing our nation and all it stands for and has stood for, for over 244 years....

These court rejects and people seeing nothing wrong, are as guilty, by doing their part to over throw our Election system and destroying it forever, along with what has been our nation.. our home...as those who are orchestrating this "FRAUD" on the American Constitution... If we don't defend it, then what are we doing here anyway....RIGHT is on the side that will stand up and defend it...

just even imagine, if it was the Right that did this to the democRATS instead.... They'd never shut up until Doomsday comes, and then they'd be bitching until hell burnt to the ground....They never shut up when Hillary lost from the 2016 election, and they have done nothing but spend every waking moment trying to throw Trump out of office and undermine him with Obstruction every step of the way.....I learned in High School Sports, you play by your opponents rules...If the DemocRATS never stop, why in the hell should we?

I'm gong to stand up and support President Trump, right until the end.... but that is secondary to my standing up to defend our nation, defend our Constitution, our Freedoms and our Way of Life...If DemocRATs can make up laws and enforce the ones they want, and ignore the others they don't need for moment, then what do we have left but a life to serve those who are in charge...

you rather die standing or down on your knees.... Its not Trump that is the most important thing here... Its our Constitution, and our nation, and following in the footsteps of those who have fought and even died for the exact same thing....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez