Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved..."

That was a foreign power with a huge ocean separating them from us at a time in history when travel across oceans was a time-consuming and arduous matter, particularly for mass troop movements, and England was also at war with another major power at the time, France.

Good they are right among us... so it will be a lot less of a problem to engage them.. be it in a court of law, or on the field of battle...This is about our nation and its future first, and President Trump, and the American public being cheated from an election result....

if only 7% of our nation is ready to fight for it... then every one else, they are part of the 93% that let the left get away with it...

I'm in the part that stood up for our nation right to the end... and if that doesn't kill me before hand, I guess they will be on my doorstep, to take me away to lock me up forever, or just out to the back yard to shoot me in the head...either way, I am an American and a Patriot.. not a sell out traitor...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez