Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

I

I'm gong to stand up and support President Trump, right until the end.... but that is secondary to my standing up to defend our nation, defend our Constitution, our Freedoms and our Way of Life...If DemocRATs can make up laws and enforce the ones they want, and ignore the others they don't need for moment, then what do we have left but a life to serve those who are in charge...

you rather die standing or down on your knees.... Its not Trump that is the most important thing here... Its our Constitution, and our nation, and following in the footsteps of those who have fought and even died for the exact same thing....
[/quote]

John,

I have read adjusting for the population to the present day, the total death toll from the Civil War would be 2.2 million today. The combat death's in
World War II was 345,000, total WWII deaths about 425,000 which includes training accidents etc.
[/quote]

Good morning Greg, good to hear from you...

If we lost 2.2 million people fighting this, that would just make the Globalists happy... they want to get rid of 90% of the world population anyway... they view us peons as too many running around anyway....and there would be well over 2.2 million Mexicans and Latin Americans more than ready to take our place...

if you ever have seen the REAL figures on WW 2... we actually lost closer to 400,000 combat deaths... and training deaths and casualties was 3 times that figure....

I've been brought up with the concept, that it is better to die standing up fighting for your country, than dying for your country by being put on your knees and being shot in the back of the head...and yeah, I was brought up to answer the call to stand up for my country when it needs me.. I've served before, even tho not sent into combat..... Fighting for your nation and its Constitution, is an obligation, not heroism thing....People need to start calling this crap for what it is...

They are communists, plain pure and simple.. and those from our generations ought to know what communism is...

if not, then ask a convenient Cuban or Venezuelan about it... they'll tell ya...

Jorge immediately comes to mind... I'm sure he can enlighten others better than anyone else on the Campfire...

on a personal note Greg.. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez