One thing that impressed me was that the Africans are BLACK, not various shades of brown as in the USA.

Also I think their metabolism is slower. When hunting in the bush, I would wear shorts, a short sleeve shirt, and a light jacket. About 9:00 AM I would take the jacket off. The Africans would wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt but coveralls over that. Early on they would wear gloves and balaclavas. I never saw them sweat. Their eyesight was excellent. I stopped bothering with binoculars because they could see the game better naked-eye than I could with binoculars.

As to how many, there are curently about 1,000,000,000 blacks in sub-Saharan Africa. There are projected to be 3,000,000,000 by the end of this century. That will be the end of African hunting.

Many of the whites are leaving southern Africa. The USA won't let them in but they go to Australia and Canada. Someone posted that Zimbabwe had 30,000 whites. That's sad. There were 250,000 a few years ago.

Slavery and superstition abound in the bush. In 2011 you could buy a young woman--permanently--for five cows. I was told that 40% of the population of South Africa was HIV positive. They don't believe what causes it, but think it's a white man's plot. (Very few white people get it, you see.) I don't think Zimbabwe has statistics of any kind.

The government consists of a few rich blacks who treat everyone like garbage. We came across a game ranger post where the staff had to dig holes in the river bed, like the elephants, to bathe because their pump went out and the ministry wouldn't buy them a new one. Our game scout--hired by the local tribal council to see that we didn't cheat on trophy fees, hadn't been paid in three months.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.