Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Africans are so backward and lazy that a lot of black women are eaten by crocodiles, when they could be saved by spending a bit of effort, but it’s to much trouble.

Just curious, have you been to Africa?

No, but I have read enough to know what I’m talking about.

It’s a fact that many African women are killed by crocodiles when getting water.

It’s also a fact that it would be easy to set up a water supply were women won’t be eaten by crocodiles.

It’s only laziness and lack of caring that allows these senseless deaths to continue.

I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn Express but it doesn’t make me an expert on things I have no direct knowledge of. Yes a lot of Africans are killed by crocodiles. So please explain how it is easy to set up a water source in a village 2 miles from a river or lake. Since there is never government money to drill boreholes, villagers HAVE to go to rivers for water or have their village built on the riverbanks. It has nothing to do with laziness. I’ve hunted crocs twice in Mozambique and once in Zim. Trust me, if it was easy to access water away from a river or lake, the locals would do it in a heartbeat, as a lot of the croc victims are children. Your response is simply racist stupidity.......