Ingwe: Great work there on the Fox!
What an impressive bag limit!
There must be a reason you have chosen the Hornady bullets for your Rifle(s) and I won't quarrel much at all with your choice.
I have 5 centerfire 17 caliber Rifles on-line right now (a 17 MachIV, a 17 Remington Fireball and 3 - 17 Remingtons) and they ALL shoot the wonderful Berger 25 grain bullets best (accuracy wise)!
These are intended mostly for Coyoting and I sure have been happy with them and their performance - they are pricey and they can be a bear to find sometimes but I think they are worth it.
Maybe you have tried these but if not I recommend them.
Speaking of Montana "Pales", for a moment, if I may.
Back in the early and mid 1960's we used to attend the "fur sales" in Seattle, Washington - we would sell our muskrats and beaver pelts and dream of Lynx and Wolverine trapping.
The pelts came to Seattle from all over the west and Alaska as there were several furriers located in Seattle and prices were strong there.
Back then the Coyote pelts from Montana brought extreme dollars - literally twice the price of Washington and Oregon's multi-colored pelts!
Back then and for decades I have heard of these Montana Coyote pelts referred to only as "Montana whites". And in fact on the rows of tables at these sales the Montana Whites were always designated as such and separated from the mottled brown/gray/rust colored Coyote pelts from the coastal states.
Anyway your mention of Montana pales brought back memories from my teenage.
Thanks for that and congrats again on the great Hunt/harvest.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy