We also went boating on the Front Range, Nebraska and Yellowstone and are thankful for the generosity of our friends and family to host us on those trips. I caught my personal best walleye in Nebraska while night fishing. Surprisingly got checked by game wardens at 2am, and probably to their surprise there were no violations, and we caught a bunch of wipers. Hats off to them for being out there in the middle of the night.

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Speaking of Yellowstone, that's the only time my family has chosen to see our kids this year, as they have been trying to minimize social interactions due to their risk factors. But we did get to do another reunion of sorts, with both my brothers and their spouses plus our parents all getting together for the first time in Yellowstone since my older brother was married there in 2011. I don't think my kids had ever seen them all in the same place before. Yellowstone was a big deal to us growing up, going there about every other year and sometimes consecutive years.

more to come

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter