Thanks all, I’m glad to have a place to share my family with you and yours

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Exbiologist: I am thankful for your personal happiness and fulfillment - and hope it continues!
BUT.... if you, or anyone else, thinks 2,020 has been a good year (or a "not so bad year"!) then you are NOT paying attention or your head is so far up your ass you can't see what has been going on!
PERIOD!
Again I hope your personal realm of happiness continues but YOU should pay a LOT more attention to what is going on around you (in your country!)!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I know the sun doesn’t seem to shine much around you, and yes my kids not being in day care but having to still pay $1,000 a month to keep my spot sucked. Didn’t get a lot of work done at home those three months. But I didn’t pull my retirement money out at the bottom and am now up 14.5% on the year. I do pay attention to what’s going on around me and I don’t let it get me down. I could let the Forced introduction of wolves in Colorado, the anti law enforcement bill here in Colorado, this presidential garbage, the mandatory furlough, canceled raise and other things get me down. Things are and will be fine. Like I said, I wasn’t trying to rub salt in wounds for those whose year was tough, I hope you get better soon.

Last edited by exbiologist; 11/30/20.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter