My 6.5 Creedmoor shoots the 130 AB and 129 ABLR into same POI and both under an inch. 2,760 FPS at the muzzle. I think the 129 ABLR is perfect for deer and has held up well on bone, but I still use the 130 AB on elk for piece of mind. Actually, it is my kids' elk rifle up until they can shoot something a little bigger.

My son put a couple of the 130 ABs into an elk a couple weeks ago at about 100 yds. The first was far back and broke the spine and dropped the elk. It went through the spine and exited (nickel sized), but only had to go through about 8-10 inches of elk. His second was behind the front shoulder and was caught in offside (no exit). Kill shot blew through head with nickel sized exit.

Next year I will load up some 140 ABs or partitions with a stiff load of RL26 for elk. I will limit him to 300 yds. Other bullets may be better for longer range. I think the 6.5 Creedmoor is adequate for elk in the hands of an experienced shooter than can place shots very well, but is pretty marginal for the average hunter for elk duty.