There are so many good actions out there suited to so many different cartridges I’d decide what the cartridge I wanted was and then build.

I used a Mexican 1910 Small Ring 98 for a .257 Rob as it’s an intermediate length action.

A modern Husky Small Ring 98 would make a great choice for a standard (06) length build.

The challenge with those actions is stock availability. The big upside is weight savings.

That Dumoulin is a great value as it has the hinged floor plate, three position safety, and adjustable trigger that add so much to the refining cost of an Argie or VZ24. They require refining (timing & smoothing up) but if I were doing a belted Mag that’d be my choice.

I’ve learned over the years that trying to save money or being in a hurry on these can cost a lot of money. Plan it out in consultation with your gunsmith and stick to the plan no matter how long it takes or what the $ cost is. Spend once cry once; if you cut corners you’ll be unhappy and end up redoing things later which costs more than doing it right first.

Good luck!