I process my own stuff as well. My current process is geared towards versatility with cooking as well as time saving during butchering. Currently what I do:

Back straps are trimmed cut into 8-10” chunks. I like to leave them whole and usually prefer to cook them whole And then slice into steaks just before serving. Sometimes I’ll do a Wellington. Can still be cut into whatever you at time of preparation. Very versatile to have a whole chunk.

If I have the whole animal then I’ll split down spine and cut some bone-in steaks from the backstrap

Hind quarters, all the whole muscles get separated and I take a lot of roasts off the round. I leave them whole for versatility just like the backstrap. Jerky, breakfast steaks, cubed for taco meat, carpaccio, sushi, braise, you name it. It’s great meat and I take what I can. My kids love steak and eggs

All shanks get cut for osso bucco or left while for braising. Ain’t got time to trim tendons and they are fun to prepare as shanks and it’s easy to butcher this way

Front quarters get ground

Clean trim gets ground

Trim that is fatty or bloodstained, ribs, stuff that is otherwise edible but I suspect may alter flavor of grind at all I save and do random stuff with it. I’m not picky so I’ll make sure and eat it but also generally don’t serve it to others as it’s occasionally gamey although usually I think oh I should have ground that. Usually a heavily seasoned braise or tacos and such

For grind I usually split between burger and Italian sausage. Italian is a versatile sausage and we love pasta and meatballs. Burgers are great too. Occasionally we smoke summer sausage or make other sausage depending on how the meat situation looks for the year

Organs get saved as well and I try to eat heart, liver, kidneys and tongue that week. Sometimes the balls as well