My wife got me shirt, a small convection heater for use in my shop. It gets very cold out there because it is totally uninsulated, so I literally have to open the doors in the winter to let the cold out around 11:00 in the morning. The shop gets to the same temp as the lowest temp of the day, which comes in the 2 hours before sun-up. Once the sun comes up it can warm outside a bit, but not inside as fast, so I "let the cold out' after 10:30 or 11:00. That small heater is a VERY welcome new goodie for me, and is a wonderful present. It will be set on the floor about 3 feet from my work bench.

I am building myself a 358 upper for my AR 10. I have the barrel blank now and also I got the handguard, stripped upper and flash hider, and the dust cover gas tube and manifold on the way. That's been a plan I am piecing together for over a year. I still have to machine the barrel out but I have the blank now, so in the spring I am hoping to get a day to make the barrel. So my wife also ordered 3 boxes of .358 Accubond bullets and a set of 358 Win Dies as Christmas presents , but they didn't get here in time.

I won't have the time to put that set of part together until spring anyway, so I am not disappointed in them not arriving in time for Christmas. I have customers I have to put first, and so all my time is going to be for their benefit until at least April. I have time for the dies and bullets to come.

Last edited by szihn; 12/26/20.