Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
For sure. And we best get to whacking our politicians before they can hop a jet to Tahiti. Be damned if I am going to suffer while these pieces of schit get fatter and richer. I say we get them first, before we start filling holes with anyone else. Hell, do that, and the whole schit sandwich might be averted, who knows. Wars and famines are usually government sponsored events. The few preying on the many. Fugg running. Let’s stampede their azzes first and then see if we still all hate each other.

OldGrayWolf, Funny way of putting it. But, there's a lotta truth there.
Most politicians in DC now aren't worth the lead it'd take to knock them over, and they don't deserve the dignity of a bullet.
OGW, I think the politicians are well worth the price of lead! But I have to agree regarding their dignity

Never said nothing about shooting anyone. Ropes work fine, lampposts are stout. I can build a mean gallows or guillotine. Always favored that scene in Braveheart where Wallace rides his horse into the ahole’s bedroom and smacks the bastard with that spiked ball on a chain, too. Bullets are too easy for these pukes, unless we’re gonna gut shoot them. and stake them on an ant hill in the sun. Hanging is my favorite. Rope is reusable, and it solves the dignity aspect, too. Nobody looks dignified with piss running down their leg and their tongue hanging out.