Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by MichieD
Originally Posted by k20350
My wife is a wrecking ball. She could bend a battleship I swear to god. I've never seen a person so talented at breaking things. I say that line to her every time I fix something she's broken. She got me a sign for my shop this year for christmas that said "We Break it, Dad fixes it" haha

I think we're married to the same woman. I swear, over half of the stuff I have to fix is from what she has broken. She's beginning to learn my mantra of "Don't force it"

There were three evil sisters from that family..I got the other one. Mine has twisted off the door key to the travel trailer so many times, that I have filed a shear line on it so you can pluck out the stub easy. Two, count 'em, glass doors to the woodstove. Three, count 'em, tips to expensive deep sea poles. Pockmarks on almost every window of the shack from her weedeater and rocks. And modifications to her Hoover that would make an Abrams tank a much sturdier piece of hardware. But wait, I carry a beater milsurp 6.5 Mannlicher for a pickup gun, the Weaver (steel tube) 2.5x has a suspicious dent on the objective bell, it suspiciously matches the height of the door sill of said pickup. She knows "nothing of this whatsoever, so help me God." It is a full time job following her around with epoxy, solder, Lincoln welder, duct tape, baling wire and basic tool kit.

LMAO.

Fuggen hilarious. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH