Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That’s a dangerous line to cross and a can of worms that I don’t think we oughta open. The majority of the cucks in DC including state reps are untrustworthy traitors, I don’t want them having anything to do with perverting our sacred document. We don’t need to amend our Constitution, we need to live by the words written. Why would anyone trust politicians to abide by the will of the people? They have nothing but contempt for the Constitution because it restrains their power and if they’re allowed to change it you can be damn sure that any changes will NOT benefit We the People!

We need to fix our election, drain the swamp, punish the traitors, disband several (if not more) alphabet agencies and clean the SCOTUS. The most honored of all the judiciary is the SCOTUS, they’re supposed to be guided by the Constitution, unbiased in their application of the law and above the political infighting. Unfortunately most of the SCOTUS has ignored their obligations and the standard of conduct that’s expected of them has been bribed and extorted out of existence.

Until we’ve cleaned house from top to bottom I hope the Constitution stays locked up tight. There’s nothing wrong with it as it stands, we can’t even get the protections enumerated therein.

What good is The Constitution when State Governors and AGs and the Supreme Court ignore it and do what they want.Two thirds of the checks and balances plus the media has gone rouge .The only way to fix it is to tear it down and start over.That will not happen as long as people sit on their asses and spout off on internet forums and it ends there."We have met the Enemy and it is us".

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience