Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If they really steal this election, it's time. We've had majority control of the state legislatures for years. And it doesn't happen this year, we better widen our margin at the states in the mid terms and do it then. We need a "by the people for the people moment" ASAP. It's the only thing short of massive civil unrest in every city to change anything. DC and America is ruled by the ruling class, foreign interests, special interests, corporations and billionaire puppet masters. And courts are more concerned about AVOIDING a constitutional crisis by playing a part in anything to do with the election. Well guess what azzholes, you've CREATED a constitutional crisis by not having the balls and integrity to DO YOUR FUGGING JOB. It's past time to take back some of DC's power over us. First on my list of requests would be to STRENGTHEN the 2nd amendment, including specific stop gap provisions to block gun control efforts in the future.

And strongly consider one state/one vote for presidential consideration. I'm still pondering this myself..... but the pukes would HAVE to cheat-win in at least 26 states, instead of 4 or 5, and the city folks would not control the regular folks by so much, country-wide.......
It takes 38 states to ratify an amendment. We couldn't get 38 any more than they could.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.