Had some messages yesterday and early this morning from Jaco Visser, owner of Nkwe Safaris in Botswana. Jaco is one of Gerhard's best friends and the guy he's partnered with for the two elephant concessions they have in Bots.

Jaco's place where he does his PG hunts is on the western side of Bots, about a two a half hour drive south of Maun. It's between the city of Maun and NG49 where they have the ele/buffalo concession. I have never met Jaco face to face, only on video calls with Gerhard. Likewise, I have not personally hunted the property....yet. IF, things goes as planned, I will be on Jaco's place and NG 49 in early April. Here's a link to his website - Nkwe Safaris If you have the phone app Whatsapp, you can message him or call him direct on the phone number listed on his website. Just remember, if you call, they are 6-7 hrs ahead of US Eastern time.

From the photos and talking with both Jaco and Gerhard, the lodging/camp facilities are along a permanently flowing river and the facilities look very, very nice on his website. Anyway, he's put together a couple of package hunts and wanted me to post them up. Unfortunately, I can't make the trip if anyone wants me to travel with, but I will still do all I can to help you sort out airlines/travel, permits & docs. etc.

As always, feel free to contact me either here in the open forums or PM's and always feel free to contact Jaco directly from his contact info on his website above.

PACKAGE # 1 – 8 Trophy Animals – 1x kudu, 2x blue w/b, 2x zebra (Burchells), 1x impala, 1x duiker, 1x jackal. Includes 8 nights, 7 full hunting days all inclusive. Minimum of 2 hunters hunting 2x1 (2 hunters will have one PH) $5300.00 per client.

PACKAGE # 2 – 6 Trophy Animals – 1x eland, 1x zebra (Burchells), 1x blue w/b, 1x gemsbok, 1x steinbok, 2x warthog, 1x impala (trophy), 2x jackal. Includes 8 nights, 7 full hunting days all inclusive. Minimum of 2 hunters hunting 2x1 (2 hunter will have one PH) $5600.00 per client.

PACKAGE # 3 – 9 Cull Animals & 1 Trophy – 2x cull eland (male or female), 2x blue w/b. 2x zebra (Burchells). 2x warthog, 1x impala (trophy), 1x jackal. Includes 8 nights, 7 full hunting days all inclusive, Minimum of 2 hunters hunting 2x1 (2 hunters and one PH) $5000.00 per client.

Michael

Last edited by M3taco; 01/13/21.