Is anyone on this forum who might be interested in an elephant hunt yet this year (2021)?

If, so Jaco had discounted the ele hunts in NG49 for the rest of 2021 by $5000 US to $60K , 10-days, all in, from the time you're met at the airport until you get back on the plane. Jaco says to expect NG49 ivory in the 50lbs+ range.

They also have 2 left in CT27. 10-days, all in from the airport and back - $27.5k US. Gerhard says the CT27 ivory will be 25-40lbs.

Edited: I can't post the details here. The sent me to *.pdf files with photos embedded. One file is just under 2mb and the other is just under 650kb. Too big to attach here and my photo hosting site won't accept *.pdf files so I can link to the.

If you PM me, I'll give you my email address and if you email me I'll send you the files. I do not collect email address and won't contact you again via your email unless you request me to.

Edited to Add: Gerhard and Jaco messaged me this morning that if someone or a couple of guys come together and take two or more ele, they could do even a bit better on the prices in NG49. They didn't specify how much in the message so, you'd have to contact them directly.

Last edited by M3taco; 03/12/21. Reason: Add new info