Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by MJones
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

Originally Posted by MJones
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

The struggle for power is an eternal one. You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete so,,,you are where you are.

You quite obviously don’t have the means, the wherewithal or the intelligence to rule yourselves.

That should be quite obvious to the dumbest among you.

I understand how well the Jew ruled after WW2 . Israel just loves European and American Jew cry babies . They truly have a learning problem . I just see the world and that's all .