Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by MJones
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

The struggle for power is an eternal one. You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete so,,,you are where you are.

You quite obviously don’t have the means, the wherewithal or the intelligence to rule yourselves.

That should be quite obvious to the dumbest among you.

I understand how well the Jew ruled after WW2 . Israel just loves European and American Jew cry babies . They truly have a learning problem . I just see the world and that's all .

You see everything except for your own racial weakness . Therein lies your problems. Look at yourselves and how easily you sell one another out and down the river.

It’s hard but you can do it and take ownership.

I have no racial weakness, I see fact upon fact , Jews are their own problem and they are not smart enough as much as they want the world to think they are to solve their own problems . Absolutley zero difference than the Black community .

To all appearances it would be you white goy who have problems of your own making and your own neglecting that have the real problems to solve but you’re far too busy selling each other out and being pussy whipped back into a corner that you now can’t emerge from.

You did it to yourselves, don’t blame others for your glaring weaknesses.

I've never sold out anyone , never needed to . I've done very well for myself and those who've depended on me . No shams or other skullduggery needed . I'm not a Jew .