Originally Posted by GSSP
I have a passion for super quality brass. I mean, I built a wildcat based just on the fact I could use Lapua 8x57 brass. Lapua makes 9.3x62 brass. Not sure what high quality brass exists for the Whelen....duh, I just remembered Lapua makes 30-06. Forget I said anything. These 12 hour graveyard shifts at Barnes Bullets are quite difficult.

Alan

Get back to work Alan...LOL Just kidding.
While neither of these may meet your "super quality" brass criterion, both Hornady and Nosler make .35 Whelen brass, as well as Remington (which has performed beautifully in my rifle). I have Nosler and Hornady brass, but have not yet gotten around to using it, as the Remington is still doing well.
I love my 9.3x62 as well and use the Lapua brass with it. When both are loaded up to their potential they are mighty close. The new .35 Whelen loading data from Sierra and Speer for 225 and 250 grain bullets respectively with Power Pro 2000-MR powder is a real game changer, and you need to get the 9.3 up to Mule Deer's 60K load level to equal the Whelen (with those new data). And it's no big deal to do so, BTW.
So I agree with the others who said it's whatever you like the best. I have both, so I'm good to go!

Rex