I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason. I am disappointed that he pissed away a schit-ton of money, like every other POTUS during my lifetime. I am disappointed that he didn't build the wall and kick out all the 10's of millions of illegals. I am disappointed that he publicly advocated removing guns from Americans without due process, thus making himself a traitor to the Constitution that he took an oath to protect and defend. I am disappointed that he didn't try to aggressively remove the communists and Jews from media and the government, using his powers as POTUS.

He was better than other Presidents. We have no new foreign wars killing brown people for no reason in the last four years. That in and of itself is a novel thing during my 50 years on US soil.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.