Yes, to a certain extent. Trump knew 4 years ago that voter fraud was rampant and I am not aware of one single thing he did to ensure a Free and Fair election. Trump was the only one in a position to do anything at about the fraud, yet he did nothing. Sure, he made a few speeches, for all the good it did. Congress certainly wasn't going take any action - they got the result they wanted.

We will never have another Conservative President in this country unless these Marxists are arrested, tried and executed for treason.

The Midterms mean nothing now that the commies have the ability to change votes electronically, let alone all the other "standard" methods of election/voter fraud.

...As the inexorable march towards Communism and a one-world government continues - virtually unopposed.

Last edited by High_Noon; 01/17/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue