I dont like him but i voted for him. Hes been an effective executive in some areas despite opposition from dems and traitir RINOS. I do feel his bragging and terrible relation skills harmed him. I also feel he squandered lots of opportunity to reach younger folks, democrats, and liberals alike. Trump shouldve addressed the Obama care issue with workable solutions, as well as reaching younger folks and Bernie sipporters to take on the predatory educatiin system and student debt issue. He could have easily captivated much more of the population from his platform and rasily taken another term.

I would note his achievements and positive points of his presidency and kniw that he was given a bad hand with Covid and other things. But in truth his arrogance and car salesman ambiance is really difficult fir me to swallow but at the end of the day i believe Trump had mostly pure motivations.

Mike Pence? I think this one is a snake in the grass. Also i cant figure why Trump used recycled folks like Barr, Bolton and others in his administration. Inthink it was nieve to trust former Bush men.