Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
TN deer hunter: I have been visiting Glacier National Park and its surrounding areas for decades now.
My advice, for the safety of you and your family, is to NOT stay in East Glacier, Browning or St. Mary.

I couldn't agree more. Several years ago my wife and I were staying at St. Mary's Lodge before heading up to Banff. We walked over to eat at the lodge and got through some wings and a beer before it got really interesting. Two really drunk Indians came in and sat at the bar and were acting just like drunken Indians do. The problem started when they came and sat at our table and one of the smelly [bleep] put their arm around my wife. I jumped up and grabbed her and was ready to kick the [bleep] in the chest as hard as I could, but the bar tender was right there with a ball bat and told them to [bleep] off. They waited outside for a while and of course split before the cops got there. Long story short, we packed our [bleep], got a refund of our room and headed for Canada. If there would have been one of them I could have held my own, but I'll admit I was worried for my wife's safety with there being a second guy. It's beautiful for sure, but we'll never go back to the East side.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.