Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
After my divorce, I was dating a lot. I had a lot of online dates with women I had never met before and had only seen in pics. I had a neighbor who always hung out in his garage. He had a TV and a beer fridge there. Over time he came to score the woman I brought home or that came over. Most often, I'd look over there and see a thumbs up. Every now and then a slight head nod. When I was really lucky he'd almost break out in a dance. I was in a bit of a dry spell and invited a girl I knew was "big boned" over. When she arrived, I walked outside to greet her. She got out of her car, and my neighbor threw his hands up in the air and shook his head "no" vigorously. A started laughing. She wasn't small in her photos, and they must have been for a "few pounds" ago.

After my divorce I came up with 2 sayings. The chunkier they are the faster the clothes come off. The other was. You’re not worried about how cute they are once you’re plugged in. Bonus 3rd quote the less you have invested in a girl the more willing they are to get raunchy and enjoy the ding a ling