Just before I went into he Air Force I was dating a rather chubby girl. Nothing serious and it never got even into heavy petting, just some light making out. I'm at my duty station and I get an invite to her senior prom so after clearing the time to have the leave to go I told her OK. The prom was OK but it was after it was over that it got very interesting. She must have been saving all that horniness for prom night as she turned me ever which was but loose. I didn't see her the next day as I had to get back to the base and it's a 600 mile run from San Francisco to Las Vegas. (Nellis AFB) A few das later I get Dear John from her, (WTF?) Seems it turns out that she was a virgin and messed up her pretty white dress. I was pretty friendly with her best friend and she told me what had happened. It was the girls mother that forced the break up. Too bad. It could have gotten real interesting.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE