Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Look at a girls ankles at age 20! If they have fat ankles their arse will be wider than the length of an axe handle and a plug of Brown Mule chewing tobacco when they're 40!!

I advise my son to look at the mom. If she looks good at 50, then your wife will mostly likely too

my ex-wife was a good looker when she was 20ish yo. then she divorced me and 30ish yo she was little plump. 40ish yo she was plump. 50ish yo she looks like a plump pumpkin. just like her mother was.

i don't want to do marriage again, living with a woman, its alright., but i'll never say "i do" again.

my dating goes from skinny chicks to curvy. i have only slept with fat chick once, we both were drunk off our butts. one curvy girl i dated when i came off a divorce, was the one i dreamed about. but after couple of years, we decided to be friends. i still see her every week, heck i was invited to her wedding a couple of years ago. she still has curves after 30+ years.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".