And the Bible says that can lead to being struck (or was that stuck) in the liver. Rather a scarey thought.

I knew a couple with 4 kids. Husband a big handsome hard working optician and a friend. Beautiful wife reminded one of Jackie Kennedy. One Christmas party he had to leave for home to check on the kids. She tried to hustle me into a back room but i bugged out.

They had a year old child and she ended up hooking up with a joker who was married and with 3 or 4 kids. They both got divorced and had plans to run off together. He must have been something special in bed is all i could figure. Average size and looks. Marty had said she had had a troubled childhood.

I went by Martys one day and she answered the door and he wasnt home, as she was soon moving out of town and leaving all the kids with poor devastated Marty. I looked her square in the eyes and told her she was making the biggest mistake of her life and one she would dearly regret.

She moved to Austin with lover boy and they got married.

Like nine months later this 36 yo guy is dxed with terminal cancer and dies 4 mo later.

5 years go by and the same thing happened with her. She told Marty on her death bed she really wished she hadnt done what she did.

Ive seen similar cases a couple other times in my life.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin