When I was young and dumb I met and started dating a gorgeous, somewhat older Asian chick, and did not find out until our 4th date when she decided to spill the beans that she was married. It was too late by then because we had already done the deed a few times. Even better, not only was she married, she was married to an ex Marine psycho dude that was a highway patrolman who laundered money for a drug cartel and liked to cheat and beat on her...No lie, he was arrested several years back for laundering money. At the time I met her at school, she was trying to save money to get out and get her own place and divorce him..

Needless to say, I got away from her as fast as I could, I didn't need those kind of problems, but it was too late. One of her "good" friends got mad at her and told her husband about us so one evening when I was leaving my house, the SOB came out of the darkness with a gun and put it to my head. I don't know what I said to convince him not to shoot me, but anyway, after a long, scary conversation with him, he backed down and left. My dad was friends with some of the local PD and they told me the best thing I could do was either file charges on him, or get out of town for a while, so I opted to leave town and go to a different college.

Learned a hard, scary lesson about messing around with another dude's wife even though I had been duped to begin with...She was super hot, and I was thinking with the wrong head...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/21/21.