Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The Keystone thing is all about the propaganda. Most of that oil gets refined and then shipped out of the US. I am not sure why a bunch of you have such a hardon over the thing, or it getting temporarily shut down.

Building that pipeline creates and sustains tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans. Both of my sons are in the pipeline business. Losing XL, at this time of Chinese Communist Party induced economic crisis, is a kick in the nuts to pipeline companies and field hands.

Yeah, and no one else in the US is struggling at all with government actions. So sad for just that relative handful of guys. But nobody else. The rest of us are doing great all the way around.

JFC. The lack of vision on the Fire never ceases to amaze me. But by all means, keep focused on your little demographic and the specific policies that affect it. Pay no attention to the largest, most criminal enterprise that ever existed in terms of pure corruption and pure man-power and other resources. By all means, open up the pipeline, but don't bother with the literally 500 other catastrophic problems breaking like waves all across the nation.

JFC.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.