Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by Pappy348
This is all just cold weather rumination for me. Ain’t buying either, or maybe any more at all. I am doing some optics uogrades on what I’ve got. That’s fun too.

I understand completely. I don't know how many times I've said I don't need another rifle, and here I am again. I know the 6.5 CM is frowned upon here, but this last C-A Mesa I bought has come as close as doing everything in a lightweight, low recoil and accurate rifle as anything I have ever bought. I may not buy anymore either, need to use what I have now more .

The 6.5 CM isn’t frowned upon here. It’s just the old people who rant the most make it seem that way. Most here understand it’s merits even if we don’t own one. I have a 1-8” 260 so I don’t have one at this time. I have recommended them to tons of family and friends because of the good design in a short action the properly twisted factory rifles and when ammo was available good quality ammunition at a decent price.

So don’t let a few loud mouths make you think the creedmoor chamberings are frowned upon here. Many like them but don’t feel the need to draw so much attention.