Domestic terrorism is just another Big Lie talking point that the Propaganda Corps will hammer home to demonize anyone who doesn't march in lock step with Biden's "unity". A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws. "Your papers" isn't funny anymore.

Real forces of evil have the Presidency and the Congress and the entire information conglomerate - broadcast and print media and internet sources - under their control. They have or will cow the Supreme Court into complicity or just pack it with their own people.

The three divisions of government built into the Constitution to provide checks and balances on the power of each other are now or soon will be under one rule. An informed and outraged public is a pipe dream anymore. Well, outraged, yes - against those evil "domestic terrorists".

The police and military will follow orders just as police and militaries have done for millenia. As Mao said, "power comes out of the barrel of a gun" and they have lots and lots of guns, plus armored vehicles and spy satellites and drones and organization. Unlike domestic terrorists they will suffer no consequences for using all of those indiscriminately and in fact will be labeled as heroes by the Propaganda Corps for doing so.

I want to hold out hope but I fear more and more we really are seeing firsthand Germany in 1934 and then East Germany after WWII, Russia and the Soviet Union after WWI, China in 1949 - pick your totalitarian police state.

Most folks' lives will go on fairly normally, same as they did in the aforementioned places and times.. People have to eat so farmers will grow food, stores will sell things, children will be born and schooled indoctrinated. But there will be tribunals under "emergency powers to combat the insurgency", shit like that. Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy. But I just knew there was something funny about him. That's why I reported him..."

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices. Do what millions of Germans and Chinese and Russians have done and try to provide for your loved ones while keeping silent and staying under the radar, or make up your mind to die a good death.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!