Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws.
Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy.

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices.

I think this is their blueprint for the banning of AR/15s and registration of all remaining firearms.
I honestly believe some kind of shocking mass casualty shooting is on the horizon. Something unthinkable, to shock Joe Public into supporting draconian gun control.
There are still too many “bitter clingers” who would remember a free America without government surveillance who will try to resist.
But if you can turn neighbor against neighbor and children against parents...
Door to door confiscation isn’t really necessary if you can justify support for economic blackmail and public spying against political enemies.
Once upon a time, Americans were a little too educated in freedom to fall for this. But the product of an education system rooted in communism over the past few decades has warped the minds of kids (whose or who’s blush) parents were too busy to bother teaching them!
Witness the fear of the current “scamdemic” and tell me that fear is not the primary weapon.
They’re purposefully manipulating people into counting on the government to save them.
All you need is a dumbed down population and the right boogieman, and you’ve got everybody by the short hairs.
Remember, their main objective is to control everything.
7mm

Just remember that who's is short of who is. That means whose is possessive.