Well, I admit to loving the America that I grew up in. I’ll even admit to thanking God that I was born here. I further admit to serving in our nation’s military, as it gave me a chance to start a family while serving the country that was my home and pride.
But now some things have changed. The country I grew up in, that I thanked God for, the country I served while starting a family, has become something I’m sorta embarrassed to call my home.
Yes I’m a gun owner, yes, I’m a military veteran, and yes, I believe that the Blood of Jesus Christ My Savior will save my soul.
If this means I am a threat, a domestic terrorist, I’ve got one freakin thing to say.
You know who I am.
I’ve got nothing left to lose except my life in defending what I believe is right.
This chit has gone on too long. I’m getting pretty tired of it.
Let’s quit goofing around. If you’re looking for a fight, there are millions of me.
If you’re looking for someone who will do their very best to restore and defend the ideals this country was founded on, there are also millions of me.
The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
7mm
AKA Reon Oldham

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden