I know that we’re currently NOT a nation of law and our Constitution is irrelevant to our enemies, it’s nothing more than an outdated and inconvenient obstacle to their ultimate goal of total control. It’s become all too clear that the communists own our politicians and recently we’ve witnessed a political bias in our judiciary eliminating any checks on unchecked power that was the Constitutional responsibility of SCOTUS. With the disgusting behavior of corrupt judges any further discussion of law, specifically Constitutional law, is hypothetical. My question assumes what a once great nation would do, NOT what is likely to happen as a result of power, greed and corruption.....

Is it legally possible or Constitutionally allowed to hold an impeachment trial against a citizen, a person that is no longer in office? I understand the political motivation for the communists because it’s just another way for them to subvert the will of the people. If a person was so unqualified and undesirable then it should be the choice of the electorate to decide if they’re fit to represent us, not a small minute number of political scum making the decision for 80+ million voters.

It doesn’t seem legal to impeach someone that isn’t in office?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~