It's worth making the specific point that some have already alluded to. President Trump has already been impeached...twice. The first Impeachment didn't result in a conviction in the Senate. The current Senate was not seated when he was Impeached the second time and it would seem illegal for them to Try him, on that basis alone.

That the toads in Congress fear him, there is no doubt. WHAT they fear is the question. Personally, I've never believed the Q stuff or any other bs that he's fighting some secret war and the military is on his side. While I have no doubt the rank-and-file military love him, the top brass is owned just like the vast majority of our government. Do they fear info he has on them? If so, why in hell didn't he attempt to use it prior to the election? After the steal, why didn't he just throw it all out to us? I fear that he attempted to but just like everything, the info was discredited by the lying, cheating, worthless and above all, bought-and-paid-for news media. Ignored and that which could not be, laughed at and rebuked, just like the election itself.

I think Congress' actions are based purely on the desire for payback and to attempt to bar him from future office. They can all suck my ass, including Rand Paul.