Every morning, I take 1500-2000mg of Vit C and 8000 IU of Vitamin D with my coffee. Every night, I take a very large dose of vitamin E and fish oil (omega 3,6,9 fatty acids).

A long time ago, on YouTube, a nutritionist and personal trainer from Canada put out a video talking about mixing Vitamin C powder and chlorophyll (for the copper) in water. I just put about 6 grams of Vitamin C and two tablespoons of chlorophyll into a bottle of water with the top few ounces drained. I shake it up, and will add more Vitamin C until it won't dissolve into solution anymore. When I feel something coming on, or when one of my family does, we consume a few ounces of this mixture. It tastes like schit. It works so well, my wife started recommending it to co-workers. It became somewhat famous in Philadelphia for stopping cold and flu symptoms in their tracks. I've not had a serious respiratory illness in ten years. I've had pneumonia three times. I've had asthma since I was an infant. My kids haven't had a serious respiratory illness since they were infants (actually the last time was about two weeks after each received a series of vaccines). This stuff works, and it doesn't inadvertently kill or injure anyone.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.