Originally Posted by 45_100
I will throw this out, but I don't think I am telling anyone anything they don't already know. When a company comes out with a new chemical or tries to register an old one for another use, whether it is a drug, insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, or whatever, they have to do extensive testing to get the product registered with the FDA. It usually costs millions of dollars and takes several years of testing. Once they get the FDA's permission and register the label, it is illegal to use the product for anything other than what is on the label. Doesn't mean it won't work, just means the company hasn't done the research and padded the right pockets. Even if the product is legal in other countries, they still have to get it labeled in this country.
Doctors, veterinarians, ag chemical guys are all prohibited from suggesting or prescribing an off label use of a product and run the risk of losing their license at the very least. They are opening themselves up to law suits if anything goes wrong, even if it is not directly related. Therefore a lot of health care providers will not prescribe or suggest a treatment they know to be effective if the product is not labeled for that use.
I think that is at least partly why so many health care professionals have concerns about the China flu vaccines. They were rushed into production and we know nothing about the long term effects and very little about the short term effects. Also this new vaccine works differently than any previous vaccines.
So lots of treatments might be effective against the China flu but doctors will not prescribe them because they are not labeled specifically for China flu. I think the FDA and I know insurance companies approve certain treatment protocols and the doctor or hospital risks not getting paid if they dont follow those protocols.
In this respect some countries might be considered more advanced than the US.

NIH (National Institutes of Health) Revises Treatment Guidelines for Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19
Ivermectin is Now a Treatment Option for Health Care Providers!
Jan 14, 2021 – One week after Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory – founding members of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) – along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO), presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommen¬da¬tion and now considers Ivermectin an option for use in COVID-19.
Their recommendation has now been upgraded to the same level as those for widely used monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma, which is a “neither for nor against” recommen¬da¬tion. The significance of this change is that the NIH has decided to no longer recommend against the use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19 by the nation’s health care providers. A consequence of this change is that ivermectin has now been made a clear therapeutic option for patients.
Read our Press Release (Jan 15, 2021).

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)