Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Dont want to add to the chit storm that is going on here, but the last damn thing i would do is take medicine for animals for a virus that is over 99% survivable because some internet "doctors" swore at you and told you its fine lol

Not sure what Dr you are referring to but Alison Garza isn’t an internet doctor. She is my regular Dr since before any of us ever heard of COVID. As far as “animal medicine”, nothing in the paste or the 1% sterile is going to hurt you. What makes you think it is an animal medicine? Maybe it was a human medicine they started using on animals. Guess what, medicine manufacturing companies and pesticide manufacturing companies trade compounds all the time. They don’t screen for herbicide tolerance and we don’t screen for a cure for the common cold. Same goes for vet supply companies.

My point is, im reading mutliple threads of grown ups running out and buying/consuming medicine for horses. It probably is safe, but who the hell knows. People die fron doing dumb chit like this. Just excersize some caution would probably be smart

I understand that. That’s why I posted this stuff weeks ago, i am living proof the horse paste and 1% sterile is fine. Dr Garza has been prescribing Ivomec since April. Hell, the rest of the US is still in the dark about it. I am trying to give first hand knowledge about this. The government was deliberately letting people die - they knew Ivomec worked, like Trump knew HCQ worked. They didn’t just run out and grab something iff the shelf and say “ Hey, let’s try this”. The research is out there. I will assure you, if the paste was bad or the 1% sterile, you would have heard by now. Somebody has to be the guinea pig for any medicine. I was the guinea pig for my family and some here.