Hi all,
My Wife and I are seriously thinking about moving to Texas. She is still working but can work from anywhere as long as there is internet. I retired as a Correctional Sergeant last year from the Wisconsin Dept. of Corrections. My Wife and I are solid Conservative voters. I would probably look for a part time job. I am not real familiar with TX but here is where I have been on pig hunts and I really like the area. We hunt about 15 miles from Palestine near Tennessee Colony. I believe it is Anderson County. I like that part of the State of TX. My hobbies include deer hunting, duck hunting, PIG HUNTING and turkey if available. I know deer hunting can pose a problem but will probably come back to Wisconsin to hunt for deer.I am a FFL Dealer and I can transfer it to TX. I just workout of my house now. I would also be willing to guide hunts for pig hunters if someone is looking for a guide.
We are not into the Arts, or Symphony etc. More concerned about living in a small town or in a rural area. Doing are own thing and being good neighbors I would like to be someplace within 25-30 miles of a decent sized town for groceries, shopping etc

Bill

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely