Originally Posted by victoro
"In a Letter to the Editor published today in the New England Journal of Medicine"

I don't have a lot faith in letters to the editor. I read some of what the New England Journal says about these "vaccines" and could never figure out which vaccines they were talking about but COVID-19 immunity was NEVER mentioned. I could find nothing on Moderna's website about test trials like I did on Pfizer's website. Pfizer makes no claim about their vaccine making people immune to COVID-19. Requiring vaccine certificates to be able to travel freely is insanity

Here's a link to the published data from the clinical trial.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2022483

"The mRNA-1273 vaccine was immunogenic, inducing robust binding antibody responses to both full-length S-2P and receptor-binding domain in all participants after the first vaccination in a time- and dose-dependent fashion. Commensurately high neutralizing antibody responses were also elicited in a dose-dependent fashion. Seroconversion was rapid for binding antibodies, occurring within 2 weeks after the first vaccination, but pseudovirus neutralizing activity was low before the second vaccination, which supports the need for a two-dose vaccination schedule."

------------------------
John