Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

He's been the best QB in the game for three of the four years he's played. Whether he can keep this up, especially as much as he runs, remains to be seen. Brady is the GOAT by virtue of his stats, especially in the post-season.

I don't even know who the Bears had at QB the last time, when they LOST. lol Macmahon was a non-flash-in-the-pan who couldn't even throw a spiral pass. Cool team, but a gimmick one.

Mahomes is half-white. I personally don't gaff what color he is, whether he is black as the ace-of-spades or what. He's a great QB.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from the BJ's you give to your beloved half-breed, but a great QB embodies certain virtues that Mamones does not possess and the likes of Tom Brady do.

Last night was a perfect example and any real football fan should revel in it.

If you're from Missouri I understand your love for KC. If you're not, you're just another bandwagon dipschit.
No bj's here. Don't project your predilections. No braggadocio, no bluster, just hard stats. I'm not sure McMahon ever started a full season of NFL games. He never threw for over 3,000 yards in a season. Mahomes has never thrown for UNDER 4,000 yards in any season he was the starter. Mahomes will likely pass McMahon's career yardage next year if he has an average (for him) season, doing what McMahon did in fifteen years in only five. McMahon's career best year for TD's saw him throw 15 and Mahomes worst year saw him nearly double that. In his best he threw 50 and has already exceeded McMahon's career TD total. Tell me again about your hero and his accomplishments. Mahomes has already started two SB's and won one. McMahon DID win as many, in fifteen seasons, as Mahomes did in five. IIRC, McMahon did play a few downs in another SB with the Vikes. I doubt you remember that, but I'll throw you that one.

I could gaf what you think of Mahomes, me, Missouri or whatnot, but spin your happy horse shixt for the cheap seats 'cause it won't play here.

If I were you, I'd change my favorite team to TB. They won't win it again next year, but they'll probably come closer than Shixtcago.

lol