Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lol. If you have McMahon anywhere on your list, rest assured youre at the bottom looking up.

McMahon was a great QB that won games.

But, he was a flash in the pan. He also played in a league that wasn't comparable to today's.

Either way, Mamones will not last. He will never be a Montana, Manning, Rodgers, or Brady. He will continue to run (because he has to) and his career will be cut short due to hits.
Some of your post is correct, but McMahon was never "great". Mahomes is already elevated above "flash-in-the-pan" status.

Mahomes' career could be cut short by running. Fran Tarkenton's wasn't and he was one of the greats, passing Johnny U for yardage and staying there a few years.

All my posts are always correct and you obviously don’t know a GD thing about Jim McMahon.

And your half breed won’t be bouncing back from that ass whooping Brady put on him.
I acknowledge you know a lot about sucking McMahon's COCK. I only know about McMahon's stats which show him to be mainly a part-time QB and usually not a starter even, unlike Mahomes. It also shows him to be totally inferior to guys who are way inferior to Mahomes when it comes to starting NFL QB's. So carry on with your penis worship and trolling and leave the actual football discussion to persons like myself and JG Raider who know something about the game.