Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MadMooner
25 YO MaHommies has been the starting QB for three years, won at least 13 games each season, and has been to the SB twice, winning once.

It's fugking laughable to say he isn't a winning quarterback. He probably won't win 7 rings, but nobody else will either.

I'm not saying he isn't a winning QB.

I'm also not saying that Kaeperdick, Wilson, Newton, and Vick weren't winning QB's at one point.

Crawdaddy alert!

Great offensive line by the way.

Here is something I wrote on another site about 8:30 this morning:

"Mahomes' toe. The Chefs have already proven they have a damned hard time winning without Mahomes. Again, I don't like that, but it is what it is. Either the team ain't nearly as good or it's some weird synchronicity OR it's a sign of the times in the NFL that you just have to have one of the top guys to go all the way. Guys like Macmahon just don't cut it. I don't know.

Looking at the calls as being poor...then there's that as another factor.

Then you've got the loss of 40% of the O Line. You have to be very deep and very practiced with your 2nd string to sustain that. Mahomes was pressured the whole game.

D Line wasn't able to pressure Brady enough. The score wasn't terrible, but they allowed more points than they normally do.

The Kicking Game was better than usual. I could see them getting rid of Butker because he messed up badly several times this year, but he had a steller SB.

Punting game sucked.

The Chiefs just couldn't score TD's. Bottom-line."