I would argue that run by this Buc's team may have been the greatest post-season run in all of team sports history. To take the all-time worst losing percentage sports franchise from 7-9 to SB champions in the span of 10 months, with absolutely no preseason or any sort of real preparation. Through the No.2 Washington Defense on the road wildcard game, down to NO on the road to face HOF'er Brees who absolutely embarrassed the Bucs during the regular season, and to finish on the vaunted frozen tundra against another future HOF'er Rodgers and Co. Which then sets up the first home super bowl in football history, against the most explosive offense in the league this year. Not only win the game, but absolutely just dominate on both sides of the football. It is just almost flat-out impossible. The beautiful thing about football is it is always sudden death in the playoffs. No second chances, no screw ups. You have to be perfect or nearly perfect every single game. But to also do it in a league with a hard salary cap.

Last night, I would also argue that TB12, became the greatest team sport athlete of all time. He single-handedly showed an organization how to win and instill confidence in his teammates in the matter of 10.5 months. Again with no preseason. Literally got kicked out of a park in Tampa Bay throwing balls to his receivers due to quarantine last spring. I think this season can close the book on the system QB argument. If anything, it reaffirms that TB12 IS the system. Kraft and Belichick I hope are kicking rocks today realizing how wrong they were about letting this guy go. The guy is 43 going on 23. No arm strength left is all we've heard the last couple years. Did anyone see that 2nd TD throw to Gronk? Absolute laser beam. I enjoyed watching Mathieu getting in Brady's face last night, and Tom give it right back. That is pyscho Tom. Don't [bleep] with that guy.

Mahomes obviously has all the talent in the world. I question a few things in his future. His ability to stay healthy with the scrambling style of play is yet to be seen. The saying goes the greatest ability is availability. I think if he wants to play a long career he's going to have to change his playing style a bit. Once his massive salary goes into effect, the Chiefs are going to be in salary cap hell. It'll be interesting to see how long their championship window stays open.

It's funny Mahomes gets all the excuses for his porous O-line. At least Brady kept a close game in 2015 AFC Championship game with the 31-st ranked pass block line that year. Mahomes seems to get the pass when they lose, but I don't remember Brady getting many passes for poor performances. No in fact, it was that the cliff is coming!

-Matt

"The proof of the whisky is in the drinking, the proof of the rifle is in the shooting."